Snake River Royal White Sturgeon Caviar
Starting at $125.00
Inconspicuously located near the Snake River Valley in southern Idaho, a trout and catfish farmer quietly began producing caviars from White Sturgeon that were initially being cultivated by the State of Idaho to reintroduce stocks into the wild.
What makes this selection distinct from other White Sturgeon caviars on the domestic market is its exceptional size and firm texture. These large grains will melt in your mouth with a creamy flavor and clean, pure finish.
- Species: Acipenser Transmontanus (American White Sturgeon)
- Country of Origin: United States
- Color: Dark charcoal to black
- Taste: Buttery with a clean finish
- Size of Pearls: Medium to large
- Texture: Firm
- Harvest Method: Farmed
Our Caviar Serving Assortment includes everything you need to serve and enjoy our caviar.