- Country of Origin: United States
- Color: Translucent Orange
- Taste: Strong, sweet
- Size of Pearls: Large
- Texture: Firm
- Type: Wild
- This product ships frozen due to FDA regulations
Our Alaskan chum salmon roe has a very large egg approximately the size of a pearl, with a vibrant golden orange color. It is low in salt, with a firm texture.
The classic taste exhibits both a strong flavor of salmon offset by a natural, almost honey sweetness on the palette. A wonderful and affordable alternative to sturgeon caviars for garnishes or served with cucumber and crème fraiche.
Care & Serving Sizes
- Check out our guide for information on serving sizes or about how to care for your caviar!
- Our guide was created by our Founder, President, and Owner, Rod Browne Mitchell, a leading authority on caviar in the U.S.
- Our Caviar Room is where every type of caviar Browne Trading offers is selected & graded to ensure only the finest quality selections possible.
- Click here for a “behind the scenes” look at how we prepare your caviar before we send it your way!
Serviceware & Accompaniments
- We have a variety of items to enhance your experience with our premium quality caviar including our popular Mother of Pearl Spoons.
- Our Bilinis & Creme Fraiche are also hugely popular companions with our caviar.