Caviar Galilee “Royal Osetra”
Caviar Galilee Royal Osetra
- Country of Origin: Israel
- Color: Light brown to golden amber
- Taste: Nutty, creamy
- Size of Pearls: Medium
- Texture: Firm, crisp
- Species: (Acipenser gueldenstaedtii) Osetra Sturgeon
- Type: Sustainably Harvested
Hailing from closed water farms near to the Dan River in Northern Israel, this Caviar Galilee “Royal Osetra” is produced from each fish is hand packed separately and graded to flavor, color, taste, and texture. This method assures that there are no mixtures of taste and keeps the production pure in flavor and quality.
Raised from brood stock of true wild Russian Osetra sturgeons, we are amazed at how close these eggs are to the coveted wild “Royal” Osetra. Selected by hand by our Caviar Director, a small quantity of the best Caviar Galilee Prime is set aside and crowned “Royal.”
Care & Serving Sizes
- Check out our guide for information on serving sizes or about how to care for your caviar!
- Our guide was created by our Founder, President, and Owner, Rod Browne Mitchell, a leading authority on caviar in the U.S.
- Our Caviar Room is where every type of caviar Browne Trading offers is selected & graded to ensure only the finest quality selections possible.
- Click here for a “behind the scenes” look at how we prepare your caviar before we send it your way!
Serviceware & Accompaniments
- We have a variety of items to enhance your experience with our premium quality caviar including our popular Mother of Pearl Spoons.
- Our Bilinis & Creme Fraiche are also hugely popular companions with our caviar.