Maine Lobster Tails
$95.00 ($47.50 / lb) - Appr. 2 lb(s)
Nothing embodies the image or history of Maine like the Maine lobsters that come from our waters. True Maine Lobster tails – shell on, frozen and uncooked. Thaw and put in the pot or on the grill. Experience the succulent, rich flavor of true Maine Lobster Tail.
To cook our Frozen Lobster Tails you must first let them completely thaw out. Never cook Lobster Tails when they are still frozen, either let them defrost in the refrigerator overnight or place them in cold water for 30 or so minutes. You will know when they have defrosted because they will feel flexible. Either Boil, Grill, Broil, or Bake them.
- Species: Maine Lobster (Homard Americanus)
- Catch Region: Gulf of Maine
- Seasonality: Year-round
- Catch Method: Wild, Trap (aka “Lobster Pot”)
- Flavor Profile: Rich & Sweet
- Texture Profile: Soft & Tender
- Substitute: Carabineros (Jumbo Prawns), Langoustines, Maine Crab Meat, Sea Scallops
If you are interested in learning more about where and how we source our wild shellfish click here & check out our blog!
Available as 2 Lbs Net. Frozen. Each Tail is approximately 3-4 oz each. Four to Six tails per Lb. Wild Caught