Maine Lobster Tails
$80.00 ($40.00 / lb) - Appr. 2 lb(s)
Nothing embodies the image or history of Maine like the Maine lobsters that come from our waters.
Our Maine Lobster Tails are shell on, frozen, and uncooked. To cook our Lobster Tails you must first let them completely thaw out. You will know when they have defrosted because they will feel flexible. Once defrosted you can:
The tail of the Maine lobster contains succulent, rich meat!
Experience the succulent, rich flavor of true Maine Lobster Tail.
Available in 2 lb increments. There are 4 to 6 lobster tails per lb.
For best practices on the storage and care of fresh seafood click here.
Maine Lobster Tails Quick Facts
- Species: Maine Lobster (Homard Americanus)
- Catch Region: Gulf of Maine
- Seasonality: Year-round
- Catch Method: Wild, trap (aka “Lobster Pot”)
- Flavor Profile: Rich and sweet
- Texture Profile: Soft and tender
- Substitute: Carabineros (Jumbo Prawns), Langoustines, Maine Crab Meat, Sea Scallops
Shipping and Handling (FAQ)
We prepare and pack your order the day it ships to ensure maximum freshness and quality.
We ship all perishables via priority overnight delivery. Place your order before 2 pm. est. and we can ship your order the same day!