Maine Lobster Meat
$105.00 ($52.50 / lb) - Appr. 2 lb(s)
Nothing embodies the image or history of Maine like the Maine lobsters that come from our waters. Maine lobster meat has become famous nationwide and helps draw thousands of vacationers to Maine every summer.
Sweet and succulent, there is nothing like Maine Lobster Meat. Our Lobster contains only premium Claw and Knuckle meat. It is steamed, hand-picked, and ready to eat!
Lobster meat is extremely and perfect for:
- Pasta dishes
- Lobster rolls
- On its own!
Available as a 2 Lb bag. Wild Caught. Fresh.
For best practices on the storage and care of fresh seafood click here.
Maine Lobster Quick Facts
- Species: Maine Lobster (Homard Americanus)
- Catch Region: Gulf of Maine
- Seasonality: Year-round
- Catch Method: Trap (aka “Lobster Pot”)
- Flavor Profile: Mild & Sweet
- Texture Profile: Firm
- Substitute: Carabineros, Langoustines, Maine Crab, Scallops
Shipping and Handling (FAQ)
We prepare and pack your order the day it ships to ensure maximum freshness and quality.
We ship all perishables via priority overnight delivery. Place your order before 2 pm. est. and we can ship your order the same day!
* Between December 16th and December 30th, all orders must be placed before NOON Eastern time. Thank you for your flexibility!