Veta la Palma Camarones (Shrimp)
$40.00 ($18.18 / lb)
- Species: Camarones (Palaemonetes sp.)
- Catch Region: Veta la Palma, Spain
- Seasonality: Year-round
- Harvest Method: Farmed
- Flavor Profile: Sweet & Briny
- Texture Profile: Firm
- Substitute: Carabineros Jumbo Shrimp, Laughing Bird Shrimp, Scallops, Maine Lobster Meat
Veta la Palma Shrimp
Raised in the “sustainable plus” aquaculture of the beautiful Veta la Palma Estate near Seville, these very small, translucent camarones (shrimp) are a special addition to our offerings. All-Natural, they are so small they require no cleaning or shelling.
Versatile in the kitchen, they are wonderful when fried as:
- Shrimp Rolls
- Seafood Stuffing
We also have a Species Spotlight on these shrimp which includes a little more detail on them. Click here to see it.
If you are wondering what the best practices are for the storage & care of fresh & frozen seafood check out our blog article on the subject by clicking here.
Available as one 2.2 Lbs Tray, Frozen.
* Between December 16th and December 30th, all orders must be placed before NOON Eastern time. Thank you for your flexibility!