Sea Trout Roe
Starting at $20.00
This is a true Sea Trout Roe, produced by cold water Rainbow Trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) raised in Denmark. Petite in size compared to the larger roe of the Salmon, it has the same vibrant, translucent golden orange color.
The Trouts firm texture is complemented by a satisfying “pop” and sweet flavor. This caviar is fantastic for your sushi plates and appetizers.
* Between December 16th and December 30th, all orders must be placed before NOON Eastern time. Thank you for your flexibility!
Caviar Graded and Packed at Browne Trading
All the caviar offered by Browne Trading is graded by our Caviar Master Richard Hall. Grading consists of opening large tins of Caviar, sent from the producer, and evaluating the caviar’s tone, texture, and taste.
Quick Sea Trout Caviar Facts
- Species: Oncorhynchus mykiss (Rainbow Trout)
- Color: Translucent Orange
- Taste: Milder than Salmon Roe, light sweetness
- Size of Pearls: Large
- Texture: Firm
- Country of Origin: Denmark
New to caviar?
Be sure to check out our how to care and serve caviar guide. Note that Caviar will remain optimal in your refrigerator, unopened, for 4-6 weeks. Crucially, once opened you should consume within three days.